Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Soddyssey & Other Tales of Supernatural Law (Supernatural Law Volume 3)



   The docket is full for Alanna Wolff and Jeff Byrd, the Counselors of the Macabre. While preparing for a major case involving Sodd, the Living Swamp, the lawyers tackle cases involving a zombie facing tax evasion, a statue that suddenly came to life and refuses to go on a world tour, and then help a certain pair of FBI agents solve a case involving alien abduction. Then the New York-based litigators head down to the Big Easy to help Dracula reclaim his home from squatters before heading back to the Big Apple to resolve the Sodd case.

   I love the series Supernatural Law. It's very under the radar for most people- but like my wife says of me, I'm not most people. I found a collection at the library a good, jeez, I don't know how long. It's campy, cerebral, and spooky take on classic horror stories and urban legends just spoke to me and I instantly feel in love. 

   Created and lovingly crafted by Batton Lash, the brains behind Archie Meets The Punisher, perhaps the most unusual team up of all-time, doesn't disappoint in this awesome treasury. Why I'm so hooked on SL that I immediately went to Amazon after finishing this fantastic book and bought 2 more! It's that good!

   Worth Consuming.

   Rating: 9 out of 10 stars,

No comments:

Post a Comment