Monday, May 22, 2017

Batman #22 (The Button, Part III)


    After an illuminating journey through the timeline, the Flash and Batman return to the Bat Cave. Only, this isn't the Bruce Wayne Batman's secret base of operations. For the Flash and the Dark Knight have somehow returned to Flashpoint!
     I liked that this chapter did it's best to explain what happened to the Flashpoint universe. Plus, it was touching to get to see Bruce and his father reunite. Somehow, I suspect this episode is going to deeply impact the Caped Crusader's mission in the very near future. But, there's still a ton of questions to be answered. However, I don't think that's ever going to happen- at least any time soon. 
     As for the ending of this issue, it was a bit of a mind bender and I really don't have a clue quite where this is all going. (Okay- I have a small clue, if only because of the oh so unsubtle spoilers revealed on the forthcoming covers of Flash #22.)
      Speaking of Flash #22, my LCS was out of the final chapter to 'The Button', but they did order me a copy which I hope to get this week. I'll be reviewing that one ASAP!

     Worth Consuming!

     Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment