Saturday, July 8, 2017

Rust #1


(1992) Adventure Comics. Story by Steve Miller. Art by Phillip Hester & Ande Parks

I had actually read this issue before and I wasn't really a fan of it. The only reason I kept on to it was for a very long while, I believe that you had to keep everything in your collection. Even if it’s stuff you hate.

    This book is kinda the inspiration for a recent project: clean out the junk in my collection that I don't want.

   Rust is the tale of a cop who becomes a living scrap heap after being doused in chemicals. The art was okay though it looked like it was made using magic markers. Steve Miller's story wasn't that bad. Great plot- awful dialogue. The read was better the second time around. But I'm still not going to keep it.

Rating: 6 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment