Saturday, November 18, 2017

Clue #6

The murderers are finally revealed!

No-way am I going to tell you who did what. Uh-uh!!! No spoilers here!

However, I will say that this issue is dynamic in two very distinct ways. For one, certain lines in the first 5 pages of the book pays great homage to both the classic board game and the 1980s live-action film version on which this miniseries was based. Secondly, that ending! WOW! It's a fourth-wall busting scene that I didn't think was possible in comics!

If you want to experience it, your just gonna have to wait until this Wednesday (November 22nd) when it debuts in store.

A masterful ending to a very fun series by Paul Allor and Nelson Daniel. Yes, I know I harp on it, but still no praise to whomever was behind the coloring of this book. That person or persons was the real star of this production team.

If you love mysteries that are unpredictable and slightly interactive, then Clue is the book you've been looking for. Not all of the motives may have made sense to me. I blame a little on the fact, that I have probably forgotten some key elements over the past 3 months that this series has been gradually released. 

I highly recommend reading all 6-issues consecutively for optimal enjoyment.

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment