Friday, October 12, 2007

Doing Church for People Who Don't Do Church!!!


WORTH CONSUMING!

Folks, it is true, I am studying to become a youth minister. But before you think I am some stuffy tele-evangelist type- Don’t, I’m not! This book puts to practice creating a church environment like no other, focusing on getting a relevant topical message out there. For example, my church in Durham NC did a series on dysfunctional families by tying in clips and settings from the hit ABC show, Desperate Housewives. And once, when doing a series about the Holes in our lives, like depression, everyone got to eat Dunkin’ Donut Donut holes. If you get my drift and are interested about learning more about a non-traditional church go to:

http://www.encounternhc.com/

Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment