Friday, May 25, 2012

Justice League Europe #41-50

As I transfer my old reading lists from a now defunct website to this blog, I noticed that I am somehow missing issues #41-50 of Justice League Europe. The old site I used grouped books 10 reviews to a page. Since I am missing exactly 10 reviews, I have a feeling that I accidentally skipped a page.


Here's the only thing I can find that I wrote down about this section of the series-

"I think Metamorpho is another element the new JLE has been missing. Hopefully, he’ll stick around. The book’s continued to get better. Maybe I gave Gerard Jones a hard time, but the quality of the stories have really gotten better in the last 3 issues.

Another plus- The art continues to be top notch."


There's no Justice League Europe #51 as the title becomes Justice League International at that point. 

Worth Consuming.



No comments:

Post a Comment