Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Captain America Vol. 1: Winter Soldier, Book One


Capt. keeps getting better and better. I don’t know why I like to read Captain America. I’m not a huge America fan. I would prefer a Colonel Canada or a Brigadier England better it seems. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Capt. America is a member of S.H.E.I.L.D. now. I am quite fond Nick Fury’s spy stuff. Maybe that’s why.

This series is so good I am anxiously awaiting Volume 2. Now, here’s my question in regards to the book Captain America: Avengers Disassembled, where does this book take place. Cause I have read Disassembled. So for true Capt. America fans be sure to find out the order of these books in relation to the Comic Series. Especially since I am starting to think there is a volume 2 (like I spoke about) and then comes Avengers: Disassembled.

If anyone knows, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment