Saturday, September 15, 2007

"The Marvel Saga (Limited Series) Issue #22"

WORTH CONSUMING!

In honor of the Marriage between Peter Parker (Spiderman) and Mary Jane Watson, Marvel devoted an entire issue of the Marvel Saga to the stormy history between these two love birds.

A huge skip from being the entire history of the Marvel Era, as the previous issue left with a cliffhanger involving Dr. Doom and the wedding of Reed Richards and Sue Storm of the Fantastic Four.
 
Note: So where's issues 2-21. Well, at the time, I was really only putting trades and hardback comics in my reading journal. Sometime around the finishing of this book, I decided to also put any standard comic book formatted book in my reading journal. Thus, the absence of those issues. But I did read them! Promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment