Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I Had the Right to Remain Silent...But I Didn't Have the Ability"


WORTH CONSUMING!

I am not a redneck. But I did want something humorous to read while visiting my wife’s family in Missouri. White’s book happened to be the most convenient to find at my local library, since it’s still considered a new book. This is not your typical Blue Collar Comedy Tour Fodder. Lots of sex, drugs, and more F-bombs than a Quentin Tarantino marathon.

 Parents, if your children under the age of 21 (Or little old lady grandmas for that matter) like BCCT, Don’t buy them this. True, lots of funny bits in here. But if this was made into a movie if would get an X-rating. I actually feel sorry for the guy. He seems destined to drink himself to death. This is ironic, since there’s already been an urban legend that Ron White died almost 2 years ago. Also, this Ron White is not to be confused with the Inner City School teacher of the same name. Still, it’s worth consuming, with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment