Monday, January 26, 2009

"Heroes, Vol. 1"

WORTH CONSUMING!

I nothing nearly nothing about the TV show Heroes- which is weird, because I am a huge fan of comic books and super heroes. But, for some reason I just haven’t have a chance to catch this show.

 

 So, I took a big chance reading this volume, which is a compilation of NBC.com’s mini-comics based on the show. You don’t have to know everything that is going on to enjoy this show. In fact, for someone like me who knows the phrase “Save the Cheerleader, Save the World” and thinks it’s a reference to Paula Abdul’s bizarre behavior on American Idol; this is a great way to get a crash course into the show.

 

 I definitely want to see this show now that I have read this volume- but I don’t think I am going to start on the upcoming “Villains” storyline. I’ll just have to be patient and wait for reruns.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment