Monday, July 16, 2012

Justice League America #84


Several issues ago, Ice left the League and went back to her homeland in the Nordic mountains. What she arrived to was a power struggle between her father and her brother. Now, Dad is dead and the power mad brother is turning the frozen kingdom into his own little dictatorship.
Answering an urgent call for help, the League comes to help liberate Ice and her people from captivity.
A very good issue. Great art. Last issue, I had to read a book I didn’t have to find out why guy Gardner was a murderer all of a sudden. Well, wouldn’t you know, now Guy is back on everybody’s good graces and nothing is made of what transpired in the issue I don’t have from a series I don’t yet collect.
Thankfully, there is Wikipedia to find the answers I need.


Worth Consuming.

Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment