Thursday, May 30, 2013

FCBD 2013 Kaboom Summer Blast!

This 2013 Free Comics Book day offering is full of great short stories featuring an all-star cast- with Snoopy, Regular Show, Jake and Finn from Adventure Time, the cast of Ice Age, Garfield and much, much more.

Adventure Time takes up the most real-estate with a lengthy Choose Your Own Adventure style story. It’s cute, but I just don’t see why people think that’s such a great show. I must be old. The story I enjoyed most is a title I can’t remember, but it involves a little boy with a teddy bear that comes to life. It’s a little like Calvin and Hobbes but with illustrations out of The Snowman. I wish I could remember what it was called.

Anyways, the whole book was lots of fun and I am glad I found this gem at this year’s Free Comic Book Day.

Worth Consuming

Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment