Friday, June 21, 2013

Green Lantern Plastic Man Weapons of Mass Deception #1

Green Lantern/Plastic Man: Weapons of Mass Deception #1
As a kid, I loved Plastic Man because he could turn into all kinds of stuff and shapes and I loved Green Lantern because of the cool stuff he could do with his ring!
I’m an adult now. Though Plastic Man is a little too childish for me, I’m a huge Lantern fan, him being my #6 all-time favorite superhero.
This is a classic pairing of a straight cop/ rogue cop pairing. Like Lethal Weapon or CHiPs, you got Hal Jordan being the serious type to Plaz being the wacky Mel Gibson archetype. That’s a unique twist, as Hal Jordan is usually portrayed as being reckless and taking huge risks.
A very funny buddy cop style comic in which the duo go undercover to infiltrate an alien invasion plot.

WORTH CONSUMING!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment