Monday, June 10, 2013

Kitty Pryde Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #3


Kitty Pryde: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1997-1998) #3
With the helicarrier about to crash into the Big Apple and Wolverine’s former sensei in spiritual possession of a SHIELD agent, Kitty Pryde decides to end this madness by entering the SHIELD helicarrier main frame.

The best art of the entire mini-series. Kitt Pryde: Agent of SHIELD is a fun ride. I wish it was longer. Who am I kidding, I wish Pryde was a permanent member of SHIELD and future issues have her using her mutant powers to infiltrate Latveria and Doctor Doom’s castle.
Very fun read. Ideal for fans of Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD, even though the Colonel doesn’t even appear in this 3-issue mini-series.
Worth Consuming.

Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.  












No comments:

Post a Comment