Monday, April 3, 2017

1977: A Madman Turns 40: 2017- Day 93

The iconic Lucky Strike smoke stack
and Lucky Strike tower, Summer 1977.
    Today I start teaching for the Sprint Quarter at the Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham. It's where I went to culinary and I just love teaching. This branch is located at the American Tobacco Campus in Durham, NC.

   Folks if I have to pick a favorite place in the world- it's the ATC. I have such fond memories from my time working for the Durham Bulls and going to Ai. Now I continue to make those memories as I work there.


Ads such as this 1977 Benson & Hedges one
were crafted at the American Tobacco Campus.
   
 So I thought for today's post I would take a brief look at American Tobacco circa the year of my birth- good ole 1977. I know it's fudging the rules a little bit. But hey, it's my journey as I turn 40...

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment