Saturday, April 11, 2009

"x-23: Innocence Lost"



WORTH CONSUMING!

Move over Syndey Barstow- there’s a new big, bad mama super spy on the beat and her name is X-23. I had seen glimpses of X-23 for a while in issues of Wizard and Marvel.com. When I finally got a hold of a TPB (of her origin no less)- I leaped at the chance to find out just who this character was. She’s got claws and was involved in Weapon-X. So was she Logan’s daughter? A Clone? Someone who just happened to have Wolverine’s exact powers?

 

 You’ll have to read to find out those answers like I did. But, don’t feel so bad if the action just gets to you and you have to take a sneak peak at the end! In order to not have your heart skip a beat- I suggest you do peak!

 

 I’d love there to be a sequel.

 

 Worth Consuming!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment