Sunday, September 9, 2012

GREEN ARROW/ BLACK CANARY WEDDING SPECIAL #1


Green Arrow/Black Canary Wedding SpecialĀ #One-Shot A
Who invited Snapper Carr to the Wedding? That question is essentially what sparks off the ticking time bomb that is the wedding of Green Arrow and Black Canary. While the duo is having their bachelor/ette parties, evil is plotting to ruin the blessed event.
In true superhero fashion, the nuptials are ruined when a slew of DC’s baddest villains invade the Emerald Archer’s wedding ceremony.
Great art. Very funny at times. If it seems like a copy of Fantastic Four Annual #3 when Reed and Sue got married, that’s forgivable. What is not forgivable is the book’s ending.
In what is getting to be a huge pet peeve of mine, this book ends with a cliff-hanger that requires me to buy issue #1 of Green Arrow/ Black Canary. I hate being surprised like that. Normally, I do run out and get those cliffhanging issues, but this time, I wasn’t too invested and I sought out Wikipedia for answers.
For what I did read of this book, it was Worth Consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment