Sunday, September 2, 2012

The A-Team #2


 A-Team (1984) #2A

I remember owning the entire set as a kid. All three issues came in a grab bag I bought at about age 6 at Tons O’ Toys. Having lost these issues over the years, I was thrilled to find at least the last 2 issues of the Marvel mini-series.

Each issue is a stand alone story. This issue sees the Team hired by a family to bring their dad back from the cult he was kidnapped from. Everything goes okay until Hannibal and BA arrive posing as phone repairmen for a compound that has no land lines. Uh-Oh!

I don’t know why Marvel never picked up the A-Team as a continuing series. It captures the spirit of the show amazingly well and the art is pretty darn good. Not every panel looks like the team, but it’s close.


Very good stuff. Brought back my childhood. 

Worth Consuming.
Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment