Saturday, May 16, 2015

Important Message from a Madman...

  Dear readers,
   
    My wife was called to St. Louis this week where she went to spend some time with her ailing grandmother. On Thursday, Grandma Useted passed away and for the past couple of days I've been in limbo trying to figure out when the funeral will be and trying to get a flight out all the while working a full-time job and covering for a sick coworker. Ah, the perks of being a sous chef.

    There's been a lot of lost sleep, cleaning, packing, and waiting by the phone. Oh, and then there was last night where I fell into that 15-hour coma after the grueling week at work. Thus no Family Comic Friday post.

   Well, I just wanted to let you the readers know that Madman With a Book is still active, but I won't be posting regularly until later next week. I have no idea where I'll be staying and if anyone's going to have internet access. I may get a review in tomorrow, but I won't guarantee it. I've got several errands to run still and packing.

   Rest assured, I'm still trying to break into comics and I'm still reading, collecting, and reviewing, but family comes first.

  Thank you for your readership and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment