Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Silverblade #12


 Silverblade (1987-1988) #12

  The maxiseries comes to an end in a very confusing chapter. Whenever DC does some big finish, it always has to be some cosmic metaphysical finish. Now, I love DC- I love Marvel too: but my heart belongs to DC. And I don't mind the huge cosmic crescendos that always have to occur in order to set the timeline straight or reset the universe. But sometimes, if it's not done right I either have to reread the story again or ask a friend or go on Wiki to finally understand just what happened. This was one of those times...

    That being said, I don't feel like I could really explain in this review what happened fully and correctly. I will say that I was very happy with the last 3-4 pages. But it's a typical DC final chapter that messes up an otherwise outstanding series.

    But please, if the previous reviews I have made over this series has in any way peaked your interest, please read this series! It's a lost classic in the annals of not only DC but comicdom in general. Plus, you might understand the ending a little better that I can.

   Worth Consuming.

   Rating: 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment