Thursday, January 21, 2016

Baby, It's Freakin' Freezing Outside!!!



Folks, in case you just don't keep up with the weather, it's supposed to be really nasty on the Eart Coast. I live in North Carolina where the weather forecasts have been all over the place. Some say 3-6 inches, a couple has said over a foot if frozen precipitation. But the big thing that keeps popping up is the word ICE.

   Some weather people are predicting about .25-.5 inch of ice. I saw one report call for 3/4 of an inch near where I work. Regardless, with lots of ice come power outages.

   I'm planning on keeping up with my reviews. However, if the power goes out, I can't get online and I'm not going to drive on slick roads to find WiFi. If I missed my deadline for Family Comic Friday or can't post for a couple of days, blame it on the weather. But if the power stays on, I'll be posting.

  So for the time being, be safe, stay warm, and keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment