Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Volume 1

   I gave up on trying to find the individual issues of this series. I'm a bargain hunter and I couldn't find anything cheaper than cover price. So I went to Amazon where with the price of shipping included, I only spent $4 on a used but very good copy of Scooby-Doo Team-Up Volume 1. 
    The first several issues of this volume are Batman heavy. But that's okay as you always go with your heaviest hitters when doing a team-up series. If this was a Marvel title, the Mystery Gang would be having adventures either with Spider-Man or Deadpool. Plus, the 2 iconic team-up episodes from the 70s Scooby-Doo show with the Dynamic Duo were the inspiration for this series in the first place.
     I know that you, my dear readers, are probably sick to death with my praising SCTU. But I really love this series. I look forward to a new adventure every month thanks to the deft pen of Sholly Fisch and the awesome art talents of Dario Brizuela. 
       This is such a great series and there are lots of very good condition used copies of this volume that you can get for literal pennies on the dollar on Amazon.

     Worth Consuming

     Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment