Saturday, September 5, 2020

Blue Devil #5

 

Go to Hell, Blue Devil!

That's literally what Dan Cassidy does when he recruits Justice Leaguer, Zatanna to help him finally be freed from his rubber suit imprisonment. All Dan has to do is waltz into Hades, ask the demon who zapped him for help and he'll be released. 

If only Dan's ego wouldn't get in the way...

Sorceress Zatanna, who opened the breach between earth and the realm of the underworld, is on point. She'll stay on this side of the portal to prevent any little minions from crossing over. And it that doesn't work, then there's always the Mexican army to save the day!

Lots of action and adventure. While the Blue Devil series is a supernatural based one. It's not overt as say a Hellblazer or Son of Satan series. I'm perfectly fine with this as I like horror and the macabre. But I have very little to do with demons and such. Yes, they're in this book. But I don't feel like they're going to jump off the page at me or something. Those kind of books, I can do without. 

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment