Thursday, September 10, 2020

Blue Devil #7


Danny has made it back to Tinsel Town!

Having fought death so many times, the Blue Devil takes a leap of faith as asks his long-time crush, Sharon, out for a date. With the film crew pitching in with favors galore, this first date should be one to remember. And it will; thanks to the appearance of The Trickster! 

James Jesse is being targeted by an all-new villain. And based on previous history between Trickster and Blue Devil, the Flash Rogue needs the help of Dan Cassidy!

Previous history??? Apparently, the first appearance of Blue Devil happens not in Blue Devil #1 but in the pages of Fury of Firestorm #24! Good thing I have that issue in my collection or I will be majorly pissed. 

I guess I am off to dig that book out of my bins before moving on to issue #8.

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment