Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Secret Origins (3rd Series, 1986-90) Issue #50"

WORTH CONSUMING!

The last issue of the series went all with a very dignified BANG!!! The story of the (1st) 2 Flashes meeting really isn’t any origin- it’s a repeat or “remake”. The Black Canary story is really heavy on the Golden Age version, but comes up flat on BCII. I did not like the Western Origin- in fact, I don’t really remember his name! Dolphin was okay- but I don’t quite understand where she fits in the DC Universe. Robin’s story was great (although it’s more a short story and not a comic). But, the real star of the book is the Space Museum. I hate that the is not a history section in this issue, because I really would like to read more of those tales, if there are more to read.

Not the best issue of all-time, but it had great merit and was a fitting finale for this series.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment