Monday, November 10, 2008

"The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Black Dossier"


NOT WORTH CONSUMING

 You know how when you go to a Rolling Stone concert, you really love hearing the classic tunes, Like “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” or “Satisfaction”, but when they start playing the stuff from their new album, you make a beer run (hopefully in time before they play Sympathy for the Devil).

 Well, this book is the equivalent to an Alan Moore Concert.

 Give me the classic team stuff- Mina Harker, Allan Q, Nemo. But please keep that bloody “other” team crap away from me. Plus, I’m trying to read a graphic novel- so let’s stop with the novellas already.

  And this is not a book for kids under the age of 18! Lots of nudity, sex, and such. Sadly, there’s not enough action! Well, not the action I’m talking about, if you get my drift.

Rating: 3 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment