Monday, February 4, 2013

Marvel Universe Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes Comic Reader #3


Marvel Universe Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Comic Reader (2012-Present) #TP Vol 3

Another great selection of stories taken from the comics based on a Disney XD show. Here Grandmaster and the Collector manipulate the Hulk and Thor to a battle royale, Wasp must defend an injured Captain America from the dreaded Windigo, and the Avengers pop up in Asgard only to find it under siege by a legion of trolls, giants, and elves turned to living stone by the Grey Gargoyle.

The stories that look like the show appeared to be directly imprinted from the TV scene aren't my favorite comic adaptations. I like that this series uses a variety of talents to make art that it’s just like the Disney show. ( Okay- I must say the photo-realistic story’s are the best visually. But I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth when I buy a book filled with scene shots instead of original artwork.) The plotting and stories themselves are fantastic.


Worth Consuming.

Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.

This reader reprints the following issues:

  • Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2011) #3
  • Marvel Universe Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2012-Present) #2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment