Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Marvel Fanfare #33

Marvel Fanfare (1982-1992) #33
This issue is devoted to an unused chapter of a little known Marvel miniseries called Questprobe. In this never before published tale, the X-Men have become allies with Magneto and are enjoying themselves while Magento moves his stuff from a raised Atlantis to become the headmaster of Xavier’s School for Gifted Mutants.

Did I miss something? I’m not used to Magento being a good guy and clearly this takes place during a period of X-Men history in which I’ve not read- YET!

But, the story is classic Chris Claremont. The art is pretty good for late 80s Marvel, too. But, because of certain plot points to which I am not familiar with, like the good Magneto, it wasn’t my favorite X-Men story.

However, it was good enough to add all three issues of Questprobe to my wish list. I really do want to know how that story line ends.

Worth Consuming.

Rating: 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment