Monday, March 7, 2016

Haven't Been Around Much Lately...



    For some of you, it may seem like 2016 just isn't a certain Madman's year. My goal of posting a review everyday is seemingly a thing of the past. So what happened?

   I got a new job- my dream job actually. I teach culinary one night a week, professionally now at my alma mater. I'm the first in my department to actually come back to that locale and teach culinary to the next generation of budding chefs. 

   You may think teaching only one night a week would mean I was only missing one night's worth of reviews and you would be dead wrong. Every day I find myself grading papers, answering emails, putting out fires and I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! But it does eat into my reading time somewhat. But again, that's ok.

    So if it looks like I've fallen off the side of the earth- worry not! I'm just pursuing a dream of mine. I had thought that maybe my next step was to work in comics. But God seems to have had other plans. Plans that I couldn't be happier with. 

   So, stay tuned- I'll be posting in no time. Meanwhile, search through my archive because even though I don't have much time to read, I've been catching up a little on my archives from when I used to keep my reading journal on AllConsuming!

   Enjoy and happy reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment