Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Flashpoint: Deathstroke and the Curse of the Ravager #2

  I had always heard that Deadpool was initially a carbon copy of Deathstroke. I didn't realized how true that statement was until now. At the end of issue #1, it looked like Deathstroke's story in the Flashpoint was over as Emperor Aquaman had speared the mercenary through the heart. Nobody told me that Slade Wilson had a mutant healing factor!
   (Okay- Deadpool was designed as a clone of Deathstroke. I will admit!!! But Deathstroke doesn't have the absurd sense of humor or knowledge that in reality, he's a character in a comic book that Wade Wilson have!
    Talking about returning from the dead. Deathstroke's arch-rival the Warlord has returned after being seemingly massacred in issue #1. Now Slade's 'resurrection' surprised me, but I was positive that the Warlord was killed off by the King of the Seven Seas. Does Warlord have a healing factor too?
     A good chapter but it got a little confusing for me. Maybe I should've re-read the first issue but I wasn't that interested to double check on things. 

   Worth Consuming

    Rating: 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment