Sunday, July 16, 2017

Teen Titans #4

(1996-1998) DC Comics. Story by Dan Jurgens. Art by George Perez

Argent, Risk, Joto, Prysm, and the Raymond Palmer Atom. Everybody remembers this classic Teen Titans lineup, right? A mysterious benefactor hopes that will be the case unless a member from the original team has anything to say about it.
The duo of Dan Jurgens and George Perez are really onto something with this version of the Teen Titans. The story is quite good, even for having zero 'action.' I do think the Titans training room seems to have been stripped from the X-Men Mansion. But for the most part, this story was fresh and Perez's art is excellent!
I got this out of a grab bag. I'm not sure if I want to collect the whole series just yet. Heck, I'm not even familiar with this incarnation of the team. But this series does warrant further review. I’m holding on to this issue for now.

Worth Consuming!
Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment