Monday, November 30, 2020

Advent 2020 Has Been Revealed!


Tomorrow is December 1st. And that means it’s time for my annual Advent! This year’s theme is Santa’s from around the world! Some of these blokes are traditional Santas from different lands- just in different clothing. Some are substitutes for the Jolly Ol’ Fat Man. And a few aren’t Santas at all.


As in years past, I will gift you with a present on each day of Advent. Normally, it’s a video. This year, I am doing something different. 2020 has changed everything with a global pandemic. So why should my Advent be any different. With each Santa, I will post a cookie recipe from that nation. I hope that this global look at traditional gift givers will be educational, fun and possibly delicious as well.


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment