Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Reading... Had Me a Blast!!!


   This summer in anticipation for Season 3 of the Flash, I will be reading the entire Flashpoint story line, including the 5-issue Road to Flashpoint published in the pages of the Flash. It makes perfect sense, especially as it was revealed just last week that Flashpoint will be the theme of the CW show's third season.

   Now I understand that by reading Flashpoint it in no way is going to unfold that way in the comics. But I am chomping at the bit for new Flash episodes (as well as Supergirl and new Legends of Tomorrow and new Gotham.) So, I might as well bide my time with reading the inspiration for next season's plot.

   I'll still be turning in a Family Comic Friday review each week. I'll also be reading some other stuff as to not get stale. But look out for my Flashpoint reviews all throughout the summer!

   Happy Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment