Monday, September 12, 2016

Flashpoint: Abin Sur-The Green Lantern #3


 Sinestro, seeing the control of Barry Allen as his chance for ruling the galaxy, has Abin Sur on the ropes. His hand severed and his power ring out of reach, can the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 ever find a way out of this deadly scenario? He’ll have to muster all of the willpower possible to overcome his former best friend and possibly save the universe.

   Another dynamic Flashpoint tie-in finale. This one really kept me guessing- but in a good way. I must say I’m slapping my forehead not figuring out the identity of the mysterious entity that the Guardians hid deep inside the earth’s core. But the finale was so awesome that I didn’t want it to end.

  Worth Consuming

  Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment