Sunday, September 25, 2016

Flashpoint- Secret Seven #3

  Together again and for the first time (?), the surviving members of the Secret Six confront their old leader, Shade. 
   DC's magic books or as some fans refer to them- Tales of the Weirdoverse- both fascinate me and confuse me. Maybe it's because I'm too simple minded or that I don't do enough drugs to expand my mind (a phrase used by both Alan Moore and Grant Morrison to describe those readers who don't understand their works.) 
    One thing I did get was how the Secret Six are a lot like the Seven Soldiers of Victory in that they were a team that didn't really know that they were a team. Though why this title wasn't Secret Seven is beyond me. Dang it- this title is Secret Seven but I keep confusing them with that team of baddies the Secret Six. Ugh- I am a dunce!
    A bunch of characters finally get what coming to them. That is except Abra Kadabra who really started this whole mess way back in issue #1 by outing the members of this team to the media.
     A shame that Flashpoint is over because I loved how this book ended and really wanted to know what happens next. 
  
    Worth Consuming

    Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment