Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Beef #3

Our hero Chuck learns more about the new powers he has developed. And they involve being able to talk and control cattle. 

Oh, My God- Chuck. I just got the joke behind the name!

The third of five issues in this miniseries, the art was still amazing and the story was quite good. Only, there's a new narrator and his mental state is sorta out of whack and it made for some very uneven internal dialogue. Still, I'm really hooked on this series by Richard Starkings and Tyler Shaneline. And if half of the new food facts they presented about milk is true, I may be swearing myself off the stuff. 

I loved the cover and the extensive segment on how the carton for the cover was made by Shaky Kane was really interesting. The artist should publish a book with Image on these type of techniques as his art process is really interesting.

Lots of fun and still a little gross. I cannot wait for the next issue.

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment