Friday, March 1, 2019

RASL, Volume 4: The Secret Journals of Nikola Tesla


The Jeff Smith sci-fi noir caper comes to a close with more questions than answers. Okay- the biggie: 'What does RASL mean?' gets finally gets answered and it's a satisfying one. But there's quite a few that are still left untouched.

I would love to see a sequel come of this. But from what I heard, Smith is busy returning to the world of Bone first. So it could be some time before a RASL Volume 5 ever saw light of day. If ever at all.

Just as Smith is willing to return to Bone, so am I. He really did a fantastic job on this book even if the first chapter was a near recount of the first chapter of volume 2 and even if I wasn't quite 100% happy how this story ended. 

Still, Jeff Smith is a comics master and RASL is proof of it. 

I didn't want it to end and I didn't want it to end without every one of my questions answered. 

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment