Sunday, January 9, 2022

Marvel Comics Presents #29

When the Havok story started a couple of issues ago, I noted that Wolverine was a part of that intro. I said in my review that I doubted that was the last of Logan we'd see in this story. This segment proved my prediction true! And he takes over the story!

Havok has been captured by that Egyptian death cult and is slated for death. Somehow sensing something is wrong, Wolverine goes to rescue his pal. I know that Wolverine can track people by smell. But can he really smell when someone gets into trouble 3 continents away? 

This just didn't seem that plausible. It also doesn't seem fair to Havok to have Wolverine steal his thunder. It's not like in 1989 that Wolverine didn't already steal the show in X-Men, have his own series and had already been the cover star focus on this book or anything.

Is Alex Summers that weak of a character?!

Rating: 6 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment