Issue #3 sees the original Fantastic Four still without their powers with Dr. Zaius, Cornelius, Zira and General Ursus bearing those missing cosmic powers.
The Crimson Ghost, along with his super powered apes, have arrived on the Planet of the Apes. So has the dreaded Doctor Doom! To help become the planet's new ruler, the Crimson Ghost has been spreading propaganda, inciting a insurrection that puts General Ursus as the puppet leader of Ape City.
A very thrilling issue that sets the board up for what promises to be an unforgettable finale. I understand why the Crimson Ghost is on the Planet of the Apes. He's got a thing for monkeys. But why does Doctor Doom want in on the seemingly primitive planet? It just doesn't make sense to me.
As for the upcoming finale, I hope that will be a definite ending. Not that I hate this crossover. In fact it's fantastic. But I am getting tired of the memories of really good miniseries being tarnished by the eventual sequels that diminish in quality with each subsequent attempt to milk a drying up cash cow.
Worth Consuming!
Rating: 10 out of 10 stars.
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment