Sunday, January 14, 2018

Scooby-Doo Team-Up #30


A series of monster sightings have been popping up around the world as of late. On the scene is Mystery Inc and the Challengers of the Unknown, and Cave Carson, and the Sea Devils, and Rip Hunter, Time Master! The list goes on!!! Even after nearly 50 years the secret identity of the Secret Six's mysterious leader Mockingbird is finally revealed!

Featuring just about every great DC Comics adventure team from the 50s and 60s, this issue has it all! 

The only thing about this issue I hated was that it ended. It was such a nostalgic thrill ride of the Silver Age of (DC) Comics! I was reminded of all those cool comics of my dad's I used to read when I was little. I enjoyed this reunion so much that I wanted to be able to keep turning pages and continue to run into old friends.

Scooby-Doo Team-Up is at it's best when they focus on the characters of the DC Universe. This issue is no exception to that level of quality (and quantity of guests)! A fun read for youngsters... a trip down memory lane for established long-time fans!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment