Sunday, February 24, 2019

RASL, Book 2: The Fire of St. George


The origin of RASL is explored in this volume by Jeff Smith (Bone). Fans of the mystery of Nikola Tesla, the Philadelphia experiment, UFOs and conspiracies will delight as this series peels another layer to this multiversal sci-fi noir thriller.

I've really been enjoying this series. I still have zero clue as to why our main character, officially named Dr. Robert Joseph Johnson, is called RASL. The name doesn't really appear anywhere else in this story though it's plot is steeped in Native American folklore and shadow conspiracy. I hope to find out somewhat soon. But I am afraid I may have to go straight to the source of Jeff Smith. Man, will I be pissed if he answers 'it's just a name.'

A great second act that keeps getting better and better!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment