Thursday, March 10, 2022

Marvel Comics Presents #70

 Oh my God- this awful Wolverine/Ghost Rider story just will not end. I'm getting so tired of it.

The one-and-done story stars Black Widow as she battles with an old Soviet era friend over the soul of another Russian colleague. I thought maybe that one of these extra characters might be from Natasha's family in the Black Widow movie, but they're not. Would've been cool if it was!

The Daredevil story continues to be really good. Except that the 1991-92 idea of what an NYC lock down would look like is nowhere near what the real thing in 2019-21 was. 

I am also torn as to the Shanna the She-Devil story. It's really good with amazing artwork by Marvel Adventures' Paul Gulacy and I love the character of Dubose Wilson. But they keep maiming these magnificent looking beasts. At least it was not a cute little puppy or pussy cat. But I hate it when they hurt animals. Yes- even when they are just drawings and not the real thing.

An okay issue. But not one of my top favs.

Rating: 6 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment