Sunday, April 12, 2015

Scenes from the Raleigh Comics Show.

After having a broken foot and nursed my wife back to health with two knee surgeries, I had a much needed day to myself in my element. I went to the Raleigh Comic Book Show at the Crabtree Mariott in Raleigh, NC today. It's the first show/ con I've been to almost a year. I got to see some good friends, have some laughs, and, of course, get some good deals on comics. I also meet artist Richard Case and got my 3-issues Flash run of Legends of the DC Universe signed today! He was a really nice guy.  Below is a few pics from the show today. I'll be back tomorrow with a new review.

By the way: and would like to attend the next show, here's a link to their Facebook page.



If you live in the Raleigh, NC area,


No comments:

Post a Comment