Friday, January 13, 2017

1977: A Madman Turns 40: 2017

The actor in make-up as the elf, Leoglas.
   1977 must be a great year for people being 40 and looking nothing like their age. Lord of the Rings actor Orlando Bloom turns the big 4-0 today. I actually had to triple check this stat as I would swear he wasn't older than 30. And yes, that assumption is based on real looks, not Bloom when he's made up as the elf, Legolas.
    
Bloom in 2000.
     I had to mention this birthday not because I am a huge fan, though my wife and I love the Lord of the Rings (2 of our children and one of our kitties are named after LOTR characters.) No, in this case, Bloom and I share a secret: we're vampires.   

Bloom in 2016. See, I told ya- vampire!
    Alright, I kid about this... but honestly haven't aged since I was 15. Okay, a stray grey hair or two. But if you took a photo of me in 1992, another in 1996, 2007, and today, people couldn't tell which is the latest picture.
     
    What do you expect from someone who still gets carded at G-rated movies...

    Happy Birthday, Orlando!  May neither of us ever truly age!





No comments:

Post a Comment