Saturday, January 14, 2017

Teen Titans Go!/ Scooby-Doo Team-Up #1 (2015 Free Comic Book Day)

    The girls take over Titans Tower as they throw Starfire's first ever slumber party. Meanwhile, Beast Boy and Cyborg decide to go bowling. But is Vic using his targeting system to cheat? As long as there are bowling alley nachos, we'll never find out.
     On the flip side of this Free Comic Book Day offering, the Mystery Gang are asked to help the Super Friends with a ghost problem. A group of 7 ghosts of different colored ghosts are haunting the Hall of Justice and one has caused Superman to disappear. Featuring Supergirl, some mystery villains and the most legitimate answer to what ever happened to Wendy, Marvin, and Wonder Dog?! It has the makings of a great issue...
      I really enjoyed this comic but I kinda wish I hadn't read it. The Scooby-Doo Team-Up story was left as a cliff hanger and it's a an issue of my favorite team-up series that I don't have! I wanna know what happens now!!!
      Along with the two stories, there were some fun activities for kids: a pizza maker game for the Teen Titans and an art grid of Wonder Woman and Batman. I thought this was a neat addition. Though I always hated that grid thing as I never could get the artwork right.
       A neat sampler of DC's children comics in 2015. But I hate not having the full Scooby/ Super Friends tale.

     Worth Consuming

     Rating: 7 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment