Monday, October 15, 2018

You Are Deadpool #5


After your time-travelling adventures in issues #2,3 and 4, you, as Deadpool, have made it to issue #5. Here, all of your running around in the Marvel Universe timeline has created a seemingly infinite number of Wade Wilsons. Now in order to finish the game you have to unravel some of the mess made to the timeline.

You will need a calculator for this issue of You Are Deadpool. There's some serious math to be done and using fingers and toes will not get this job done.

My least favorite issue of the miniseries/RPG adventure. Like I said, there is some quite difficult mathematics to be done in this final issue. It felt a little bit lit algebra and I really hate algebra. 

Thankfully, there are some very funny moments thanks to writer Al Ewing. Plus Aco's art is second to none. It's just that this last chapter, LEVEL was quite complicated. Maybe if I get around to playing You Are Deadpool again, I will enjoy the ending a little more now that I have some experience with it. 

Rating: 6 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment