Thursday, October 7, 2021

Blue Devil #24


Even though Blue Devil appeared in the pages of Fury of Firestorm, the character is definitely a part of the Superman realm. Maybe it's a legacy thing as Superman was the one to sponsor Firestorm's membership into the JLA. 

In this issue, Dan Cassidy is pitted against one of the Man of Steel's most creative foes- the Toyman. After a billionaire entrepreneur obtains the rights to the Toyman's playthings, the villain vows revenge. 

I'm way behind on catching up on my reviews of Blue Devil singles. And I'm not gonna lie: I don't remember this story at all! I guess it wasn't a stinker as I don't have any strong feelings against it. But then again, I don't have any strong feelings for the story. So, it wasn't anything special either.

Oh well...

Rating: 5 out of 10 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment