Monday, October 11, 2021

Blue Devil #25


For you new to the comic book scene- holiday special issues is a thing. There are a bunch of Christmas books. Halloween comics are growing in popularity. Every once in a while, we get lucky with a Valentines or Thanksgiving book. But I've never seen a St. Patrick's Day themed book until now!

It's St. Patty's day in Metropolis Blue Devil is enjoying some suds at an Irish Pub when a bunch of Leprechauns run amok!  With Superman away, Big Blue must team up with the Man of Steel's best friend, Jimmy Olsen to get behind the rampage! They'll need all the luck of the Irish possible to save the day from this wee folk rampage!

Tons of Fun! I wish I could have waited to read this around St. Paddys. But I was on such a tear with getting through the Blue Devil run and I just couldn't wait. 

Whenever you decide to read this, just be sure to wear green!

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment