Sunday, June 5, 2022

Avengers Spotlight #28

Hawkeye and Mockingbird travel to Denver to investigate reports of the both of them committing a series of robberies in the Mile High City. Meanwhile, the Mad Thinker must take action to prevent the passing of the Superhero Registration Act, lest the new law spoil plans that the fiend has been putting into place for years. 

That mysterious guy in the trench coat I mentioned during my review of issue #26 pops back up in the Mad Thinker story. Based on clues laid in the Mad Thinker's dialogue with him, I think I've got this mystery man's identity figured out. Upon a later Wiki search, I discovered I was right!

What I've been reading so far, a minuscule amount of course, I've really enjoyed. So much that I'd really like to read the entire Acts of Vengeance story line. There are 4 MASSIVE omnibuses out there. But they're all out of print. And they aren't cheap. There's also some smaller collections. I'm just not sure if the extra time to find the non-collected stuff is worth the money saved. 

At least I've got one more AoV themed book to read. 

Worth Consuming!

Rating: 9 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment