Thursday, June 2, 2022

Marvel Comics Presents #105


I'm getting kinda bored with MCP right now. The Wolverine/Nightcrawler and Doctor Strange/Ghost Rider stories don't seem to be going anywhere. The Young Gods adventure is kinda hokey. Only the great artwork from Tom Sutton (Not Brand Echh) is what keeps me reading that story. 

Our only winner this issue is the one-shot story. It seems the 8-pagers are the only thing worth reading in this anthology series lately. I hope that changes soon.

As for this one-and-done tale, it stars the ever loving blue eye'd Thing. Sent to the Negative Zone by Reed Richards, The Thing is tasked with obtaining a rare, but powerful gem. But first, Ben Grimm has got to get by the gem's keeper. 

I loved its twist ending. I just wish I was as ecstatic about the other 3 offerings...

Not Worth Consuming!

Rating: 3 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment